PLANS & PRICING
Corporate & Enterprise Plans
- 1 User License
- 10 hours of storage; 20,000 viewing minutes
- HD (1080p) video export
- Advanced production tools
- Synchronize slides to uploaded media
- Match individual media clips to slides
- 3 Content showcases; branded microsites
- Advanced analytics and dashboards
- Advanced collaboration tools: invitation & review features
- Live media streaming platform integrations
- Email & Self-service Support
- Self-service Onboarding (premium available)
- ALL SUITE FEATURES, PLUS
- 4-10 User Licenses
- 100 hours of storage; 100,000 viewing minutes
- Named account manager
- Administrative dashboard
- Sales enablement collaboration tools
- 3 content showcases/user
- Corporate Single Sign-on (add-on)
- Integrations for CRM, marketing automation, learning management systems
- Live streaming ($)
- Premium onboarding ($2,000)
- ALL CORPORATE FEATURES, PLUS
- Unlimited User Licenses
- 250 hours of storage; 1 million viewing minutes
- Named account & customer success manager
- Premium onboarding ($4,000)
- Unlimited content showcases
- Corporate SSO (1000 users)
Frequently Asked Questions
How easy is it to get up to speed?
Super easy! Our video tutorials are short, easy to follow, and provide detail for just about everything you need. Nearly all our customers are creating and sharing content within an hour! If you need more specific help, additional company on-boarding is available for a modest fee; and is included in all Enterprise Plans.
What functional groups benefit using Knovio?
The Knovio platform is used by Learning & Development, Human Resources, Training, Marketing, and Communications professionals to create engaging and trackable content. Content showcases enable you to share curated content so departmental groups can easily re-use and re-purpose assets throughout the organization. Read about Six Common Business Presentations for Knovio.
How do I know what plan is right for my business?
If you are a department of one, Suite is perfect for you. Suite enables you to do everything with the platform. If 3 or more users create and manage content, an upgrade to a more comprehensive Corporate plan gives you administrative controls, more security controls, more advanced production tools, and much more storage. If you need more guidance, contact us.
What can I really see in the Analytics Dashboard?
The Analytics Dashboard gives you both summary and detailed engagement data of all your content. See how well content is performing and how long viewers watch, view quiz data and engagement heat maps, track individual viewer and author-level stats, and measure how well content showcases are performing.