PLANS & PRICING
Knovio in its most basic form, offering online presentation capability with limited functionality and capacity.
- Limited to five active presentations.
- Each presentation limited to seven minutes.
- Standard Knovio Lite player design.
- Knovio Lite content subject to expiration in 90 days.
- Upgradable to advanced versions of Knovio.
Knovio Student Edition
Knovio Student Edition removes limits and enables features equivalent to Knovio Pro:
- Limits on number and length of presentations removed.
- Add video clips, live web pages, and more into your Knovio
- Footnotes, chapters and zoom control features
- Support for PowerPoint animations
- High-definition (720p) video export
- Customizable player design templates
- Email receipts with viewing information
- Your Knovios don't expire as long as your subscription is current
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel my paid subscription account?
We hate to see you go, but if you want to cancel, sign-in to your Knovio account. Go to Account | Settings | Account Details. Click Cancel. You will be billed for the remainder of your subscription. For example, if you have a monthly subscription, you will be billed for that month. If you cancel an annual subscription there are no refunds.
What happens if my presentation is longer than 7 minutes?
Knovio Lite has a maximum presentation length of 7 minutes. If you run over, you'll need to upgrade your plan. Upgrading your plan ensures you will have continuous access to your content. You can not share a presentation that is over 7 minutes. It remains a draft and can not be published. To upgrade, sign-in to your account and click the Upgrade button. You will be prompted to select a plan, and for a credit card.
How do I share my Knovios?
Select your Knovio from your library and click the Share button (next to each presentation on Knovio Web, and near the top-right corner of the app on Knovio Mobile). From there, you can select how you want to share. You can copy a link or embed a link in websites, youTube, etc, or share via email, or post to all the major social media networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.